Tips for tackling the GMAT
Last updated: 11 May 2013
These articles each focus on one particular aspect of taking the GMAT and give you tips on how to improve your score.
- Tips from successful GMAT takers
- Who better to tell you about how to best approach your GMAT preparation than those people who have already taken the GMAT test successfully.
- The day I took the GMAT
- Find out what it will be like to take the test from those who have already taken the GMAT.
- How to avoid burnout
Let's face it: when we set lofty goals for ourselves, we usually aren't thinking in terms of what we're likely to do, we think in terms of what we ought to do.
In this article Jeff Sackmann helps you avoid some of the pitfalls involved in planning your GMAT prep.
- A question of time
- Effective time management is one of the key factors for achieving a respectable GMAT score and making the best of your skills. In this article we will show you how to make the most of your time when sitting the GMAT.
If you want to look further afield for tips then these are good places to visit.
- GMAT Hacks. Jeff Sackman, a GMAT tutor from New York, shares his excellent tips for preparing for the GMAT.
- 10 Tips For Getting Into The Right Business School. Brenda Smith a Harvard Business School student gives some excellent tips on how to get the school of your choice.
- GMAT flash cards. Eric Bahn shares his excellent flash cards for free.